OUR CORE BELIEFS
We believe in:
• A generational change in political leadership
• Selfless public service (not personal, ethnic or religious)
• Equal opportunity through quality public education, healthcare and social housing.
Welcome to our weekly Youth Party Digest, where we keep you updated on all the latest Youth Party activities.
The elections are approximately six weeks away and we are ramping up activity. It is our goal to win a number of seats in the House of Representatives and House of Assembly. We have eleven candidates running across the country. We call on you to support those candidates and the party as we aim to change the face and impact of politics in Nigeria.
IT’S 52 DAYS TO THE GENERAL ELECTIONS
According to Napoleon Bonaparte “The world suffers a lot. Not because of the violence of bad people, but because of the silence of good people.” We at Youth Party also believe that not only do good people like you far outnumber the crop of bad leaders we have had but you also possess the power to change our fortunes for good.
With only days to the General Election which is a referendum on our future, we urge you to collect your PVCs, vote rightly, secure your votes and activate this power. Action breeds results, and together we can Shape the Future!!!
If you are yet to collect your PVC, click here to locate it at your polling unit.
MEET OUR CANDIDATE OF THE WEEK
Mr. Mujaheed Salisu Ahmad is the flagbearer of Youth Party, Lere/Bula Constituency, Bauchi State House of Assembly. He’s a 29 year old graduate of Urban and Regional Planning from Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi State. He also holds a Post-Graduate Diploma in Environmental Management Technology from the same university.
During his student days in the university, he was involved in a number of student political activities. In 2013/2014, he served as the chairman of the National Electoral Committee for the convention of the National Union of Bauchi State Students (NUBASS) among several other roles.
If elected, Mujaheed intends to vibrantly push for progressive legislation that seek to develop an equitable society and the advancement of humanity through quality basic education and universal health care as minimum requirements for societal development.
Mujaheed’s aspirations for his people resonates deeply with our Party’s working ideology for the good of Nigerians and as such, we endorse his candidacy as one that will benefit the people of his constituency and #ShapeTheFuture of Nigeria.
SUPPORT HIS MOVEMENT
You can join Mujaheed’s campaign via the following medium:
Twitter – @mujaheed_a
Facebook – Mujaheed Salisu Ahmad
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Our Party Chair, Mr. Suleiman Usman Yusuf on Monday, 7th of January received the Certified True Copy of the National Register for the 2019 Elections on behalf of the Party at INEC headquarters in Abuja.
2. The Party Chair, attended Arochukwu day and was honoured with the chieftaincy title of NWANNE DI NA MBA 1 OF AMAEKPU ITEM in Abia State.
3. Mr. Yusuf also attended the BBC World program targeted at fake news.
4. Members of the Party in Alimosho Local Government Area had their Interim Executive Committee inauguration with Adetunji Bello emerging as Chair of the Executive Committee.
ONE MORE THING…
Please send the newsletter to five other people who are interested in shaping the future of Nigeria and click the button below to join the movement.
P.S Don’t forget to click the buttons below to follow us on our social media pages and never miss any important update.0